Cox Email Not Working On Iphone
Cox Email Not Working: When a user gets a high-speed Internet Connection of the Cox Internet, he also gets the facility of accessing the Cox email service. Cox allows up to 10 email account per Internet connection. When we talk about the performance of the Cox email we have to say that it is quite impressive. It is very reliable and offers features like a high-storage facility, security, etc. Despite having some extremely good features, the cox email is still not absolutely flawless. There are some inevitable errors and issues that can occur in a Cox email account every now and then. In this post, we are going to discuss various problems that can occur Cox email along with the solutions.
What are the common errors and issues that can occur in Cox email?
You should note that even though the Cox email is quite useful, it is very similar to the rest of the email service. It is also susceptible to a large number of errors and issues. Given below are the common issues and problems that a Cox email user might have to deal with.
- Cox email not opening on Chrome
- Cox email not responding on Android
- Unable to use Cox email on an iPhone
- Cox email account not receiving emails
- Unable to reset Cox password
- Unable to sign-in to COX email.
- Cox email password not working.
- Not able to send email on Cox.
- Cox SMTP server not working.
- Cox email account gets blocked by itself
- Someone else is accessing my Cox email account (Cox email hacked)
- Cox email not responding in Chrome
- Cox email not working on 3rd party applications like Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
All the issues that we have mentioned are compiled just to give you some relevant examples of the issues that you might have to deal with. In fact, there is a variety of issues and errors that can cause problems in the proper working of the Cox email.
What are the reasons why the Cox email is not working?
Different kinds of problems can be caused by a variety of reasons. That’s why it is not possible for us to determine why the Cox email isn’t working on your device without knowing the particular issues you are facing. However, it is quite true that a large number of common errors are responsible for many problems. Some of these reasons are listed below.
- A slow and interrupted Internet connection.
- Using Cox email account on an incompatible browser
- Entering wrong username and password while signing-in
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings
- Problematic extensions or plugins installed on the browser
- Trying to send a file that is not supported
- Windows Firewall and Antivirus blocking Cox email from working properly
- Accumulation of way too may cache and cookies on your browser
- Someone else has access to your Cox email account.
- There might be a service outage in your area.
What are the steps to fix Cox email not working on windows computer?
Many of the users prefer using their Cox email account on a Windows computer using a web browser like chrome, firefox, internet explorer. Given below are the troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in case you can’t use your Cox email account on any of these browsers.
- First of all, make sure the device on which you are using your Cox email account is properly connected to the Internet.
- Check and confirm that the browser you are using is compatible with the Cox email. It is recommended that you should use browsers like Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, etc. for the best performance.
- Remove all such plugins from Cox email that can cause a problem.
- Make sure that the file you are trying to send through the Cox email account is supported.
- In case you are using Cox on a third party application then you should make sure that you are using the correct IMAP/ POP settings.
- Try to run your Cox email account after temporarily disabling your antivirus/ windows firewall in case the problem continues.
- You may also consider switching to another browser.
How to fix Cox email not working on iPhone/Android?
Given below are the steps to follow in case the Cox email is not working on an iPhone.
- First of all, ensure that your iPhone/ Android is connected to wifi or mobile internet.
- Your device should not be working on airplane mode.
- Confirm that there is ample storage space in your device.
- Uninstall all such applications from your device that might interfere with the proper workflow of the Cox email.
- In case all the above measure fails to resolve the problem then you may consider changing the device.