Hotmail Not working on iPhone and Chrome
Hotmail Not Working On Iphone/Chrome: Hotmail was used to one of the leading email services in the world with millions of users around the globe. The service is now discontinued. However, users can still check and access their Hotmail email account. They need to visit the outlook website in order to check their Hotmail account. Using a Hotmail email account via Outlook is very easy. However, some basic errors and issues are inevitable. But, the good thing is that you can get rid of most of the Hotmail email problem yourself quite easily. In this article, we are going to list common problems related to the Hotmail email service along with their easy solutions.
What are the common errors and issues associated with Hotmail?
Just like any other email service available today, Hotmail is also associated with a large number of technical and non-technical errors. In fact, all the Hotmail users might have to deal with completely different problems from one another. Still, we have compiled a list of some of the most common issues and errors that are often faced by many Hotmail email account users as given below.
- Hotmail email account not opening on Google Chrome, Hotmail, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Hotmail email not responding
- Unable to sign in to Hotmail email account.
- Forgot Hotmail email password
- Hotmail email password not working
- Not able to send emails via Hotmail email account
- Hotmail email account is hacked
- Hotmail not opening a new email
- Unable to send an attachment via Hotmail email account
- Hotmail email service stopped working
- Not receiving emails on Hotmail
- IMAP/ POP not working with Hotmail email account
- Hotmail email account not working on iPhone
- Hotmail email account isn’t working on Android
In addition to the issues mentioned above, a user might have to deal with many other problems linked with the Hotmail email account.
How to fix the Hotmail email account that is not opening/ not responding/ loading slowly etc.?
In case the Hotmail email account you are using is not working on a web browser like chrome, firefox, internet explorer, etc. then you may try the following troubleshooting measures. Please note that the solutions mentioned below are progressive in nature that means you should move on the next step only if the previous step is not working.
- First of all, you need to make sure that the device on which you are using your Hotmail email account has a proper Internet connection.
- The browser you are using should be compatible. For a smooth performance, we recommend opting for a renowned browser like Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser. You must update the same in case you are operating an obsolete version of the browser.
- Try to run a Hotmail email account once again after clearing caches, cookies, and search history of your web browser.
- Many a time, add-ons and plugins installed on your web browser are also responsible for the problem. So, it is recommended that you should try to run your Hotmail email account after turning off these plugins/ add-ons in case the problem continues.
- You may switch to another browser in case the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- Confirm that you are entering the correct password in case you are facing sign-in issues. Those who can’t remember their password should run Hotmail email password recovery.
- In case all the above methods fail to fix the issue then you must switch to another device and try to use your Hotmail email account once again.
How to fix Hotmail email account not working on iPhone or Android device?
In case you are facing problems in using your Hotmail email account on iPhone or Android device then you must check out the following troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Pick up your iPhone and Android device and make sure that has a proper internet connection via wifi or mobile data connection.
- Make sure that there is enough storage space left on your device for the Hotmail email service to work smoothly. You may remove some rarely used applications in case you are running out of the storage space.
- Check the IMAP/ POP settings in case you have already configured the Hotmail email account on your device.
- Remove your Hotmail account completely from your device and configure it back again.
- Try to open your Hotmail email account on any other device and see if this resolves the problem.
I have recently setup my Hotmail on my iPhone but I don’t know why it is not working. I have tried restarting my device also but it does not seem to work. Can you guys please tell me how to fix this?