How to Change Bellsouth Password?
How to change a Bellsouth password?: Those who are using Bellsouth email might know that the services of this Internet provider are now merged with AT&T. So, if you have a Bellsouth email account then you have to use it through AT&T. Like many other email services, Bellsouth also uses a combination of username and password for the security of its username. At the same time, it is also very common for Bellsouth email users for forgetting their password. Apart from this, many users also prefer changing their Bellsouth password regularly to keep their accounts safe. In this post, we will show you how you can change a Bellsouth password easily. Additionally, we will let you know about the process to reset Bellsouth password with ease.
What are the steps to change Bellsouth email password?
It is very easy to change the Bellsouth email password if you know what your current password is. In such a situation, all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official sign-in page of AT&T.
- On this page, you have to sign-in using your current username and password.
- Once logged in, you are required to choose the “My Profile” option and scroll down to the “Set Personal Password” section.
- Then, in the current password field, you are required to enter your current Bellsouth email password.
- Similarly, enter the new Bellsouth email password in the new password field.
- Finally, you need to click on the “Save Changes” button to save the new password just entered.
That’s it, you don’t have to do anything else, your Bellsouth email password is now changed.
How to reset Bellsouth email password?
As you can see in the process we discussed it is very simple to change Bellsouth webmail password if you know the current password. However, things can be a bit complicated if you don’t know your current Bellsouth password. In such case, you need to Bellsouth email password recovery and reset the password. The steps to reset the Bellsouth password are as follows.
- Firstly, you need to visit the login page of AT&T.
- Click on the “Forget password” link that will be available at the bottom of the sign-in window.
- Next, you need to enter your Bellsouth username along with your last name. This will let Bellsouth identify your account.
- Apart from this, you should also enter the captcha code that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will be asked to choose the method by which you want to recover a Bellsouth email password. Basically, you will have three options to recover the Bellsouth email password as given below.
- Receive a password recovery code/ temporary password on your Phone number
- Receive a password recovery code/ temporary password on your alternate email ID.
- Answer the security questions associated with your Bellsouth email account.
- Please note that in order to receive a temporary password you should either have a phone number or alternate email ID associated with your Bellsouth account.
- In the next step, you have to enter the temporary password either received on your alternate phone number or email ID. You may also answer the security questions if you have chosen the option of doing so in the previous step.
- After that, you are required to enter a new password for your Bellsouth email account and confirm the same.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
You may check your new login credentials by signing into your Bellsouth email account once again.
Characteristics of Bellsouth email password
The ideal characteristics (Password requirement) of Bellsouth email password are as follows.
- Your Bellsouth email password should not be the same as your username/ ID.
- The length of a Bellsouth email password should be between 8 to 24 characters.
- The password should not be all letters or all numbers.
- It is recommended that you should create a good mix of letters and numbers.
- Your Bellsouth email password must not include your first name or last name.
- The Bellsouth password should not be your account or email address.
- Please note that your Bellsouth email password can have the following.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- = (equal)
- + (plus)
- – (hyphen)
- _ (underscore)
- ! (exclamation point)
- $ (dollar sign)
- * (asterisk)
- ? (question mark)
How to Change Bellsouth Password? I want to change the password of my Bellsouth email account but can’t find the option to do so. I remember my current password. Someone please provide the steps to change the password on Bellsouth/ AT&T.