How to Fix Bellsouth Not Working On Iphone and Outlook
Bellsouth Email not working On Iphone and Outlook: From the last few decades, email has come across one of the prominent medium of communication. Keeping this mind, Bellsouth also provides its high-speed internet users with an email service. In case you are also a user of Bellsouth email service then you might know that it is now owned by AT&T. Although the performance of Bellsouth is quite impressive some issues here and there are inevitable. But, the good thing is that you can get rid of most of the Bellsouth issues easily by following some easy steps. In this article, we will discuss various problems related to the Bellsouth along with their solutions.
What are the various errors and issues that can occur in the Bellsouth email account?
There is no email service available that is completely free from all types of technical and non-technical errors. However, at the same time, it is true that every Bellsouth user might have to face unique. Here, we are providing a list of some of the most common errors and issues faced by different Bellsouth email issues.
- Bellsouth email not working properly.
- Can’t send Bellsouth email
- Unable to send emails via the Sbc global email account
- Not able to receive Bellsouth emails
- Bellsouth not opening
- Bellsouth Email Password not working.
- Unable to receive Bellsouth email from a particular email account
- Email loading slowly
- Forgot Bellsouth email password
- Not able to download Bellsouth email attachments.
- Sbc global email not responding
- Unable to sign-in to Bellsouth email account
- The Bellsouth email not working on an Android device or iPhone.
You should note that the issues we have listed above are just for the example purpose. In fact, there are many more Bellsouth problems that you might have to face while using the Bellsouth email account.
How to fix the Bellsouth email account not working on Windows?
In a windows device, most of us log in to their email account on different popular web browsers like chrome, firefox, etc. If you are not able to use the Bellsouth email account of various browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you should make sure that your windows PC/ laptop is connected to a fast and secure Internet Connection.
- You should also ensure that you are using your Bellsouth email account on a compatible browser. For the best performance, we recommend you to use browsers like Google Chrome, MS Edge, and Mozilla Firefox.
- If the problem continues then you should run Bellsouth email again after clearing cache, cookies, search history of your web browser.
- Sometimes add-ons, plug-ins, and extensions installed in your web browser can also cause problems. So, you should try to run your Bellsouth email account once again after removing the problematic add-on. To check which extension is causing the problem, you should run Bellsouth email after disabling each of the extensions one by one.
- More often than not, your antivirus application can also stop the Bellsouth email account from running properly. So, you may temporarily disable your antivirus and run the email service once again.
- In case you are unable to sign-in to your Bellsouth email account then you should make sure that you are entering the correct password. In case you can’t remember the same then you may opt for Bellsouth password recovery. In order to recover your password, you have to verify your identity by entering a temporary password received on your phone number or alternate email ID. In addition to this, the option to reset Bellsouth email password through a security question is also available.
- In case none of the above steps works then you may switch to another browser or device.
What to do if Bellsouth email not working on iPhone/ Android?
Check out the steps given below in order to fix Bellsouth email not working problem on an iPhone or Android.
- First of all, restart your device and load Bellsouth email again. Sometimes, just a restart is enough to fix problems in an email account.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to a wifi or mobile internet connection.
- Ensure that there is enough storage space left in your iPhone/ Android. So that, all the applications including Bellsouth email as work smoothly.
- In case you have configured your email account on your device then you should re-check the IMAP/ POP settings.
- Switching to POP from IMAP settings and vice-versa can also be helpful in resolving the problem.
- Try to load your Bellsouth email account on another device to determine if it is a problem with your device or your email account.
We hope that the steps we have mentioned in this post will help you resolve the basic problems that you might face while using an Bellsouth email account. However, for more advanced solutions you may seek help through AT&T/ Bellsouth support.
My Bellsouth Password not working how can i fix this issue