How to Fix Office 365 Not working on windows 10
MS Office 365 Not Working: MS Office is a suite of applications that are offered by Microsoft. It involves a range of applications including word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. It is true that the applications involved in Office 365 are very simple to use and user-friendly. At the same, we have to say that some issues here and there are inevitable. There are many common problems that can cause issues with MS Office 365. In this post, we are going to discuss all the common problems related to the MS Office along with their easy solutions.
What are the reasons why MS Office 365 doesn’t work?
It is very difficult to point out a single factor that might be responsible for why your MS Office 365 isn’t working properly. If fact there are many possible reasons that can lead to a problem in an application of Office 365. Given below are some of the most common reasons behind MS office 365 errors and issues.
- The Internet connection you are using might not be fast or stable.
- You might be using an outdated operating system.
- Your antivirus or other software installed on your PC might be causing conflict with Office 365.
- It is also possible that your MS Office 365 subscription might have expired could have caused an error.
- The operating system on which you are using might not be compatible with MS office 365.
- The version of the application you are using might be outdated.
- Sometimes, your computer system might also be infected by a virus or malware due to which MS Office 365 might not work properly.
Most common Office 365 issues and their solutions
There are a lot of problems that can cause trouble for Office 365 users. We have to follow different troubleshooting solutions to fix different problems. Given below are the simple solutions to some of the most common problems associated with Microsoft office 365.
Office 365 not working
The most common problem with that Office 365 users have to deal with is MS office 365 stopped working. This issue is extremely annoying because at one moment thing seems to work fine and all of a sudden we find MS office 365 isn’t working. In such a situation, you may try the following solutions to fix the issue.
- The first thing you should try in case Office 365 isn’t working is a simple repair. For doing the same, you should right-click the Start button and go to Apps and features > select Microsoft office > Modify > Quick Repair.
- The repairing should also fix the problem in case you are facing Office 365 not connecting to a server issue.
- In case you are facing Office 365 not sending or not receive emails problem then you should recheck your internet connection. You may also reboot your internet connection.
- In case the problem continues then you may also update the MS office. Here is how you update the MS Office app.
- Launch any MS office application and go to file.
- Go to “Account”
- Choose the update option under product information.
- Finally, click on “update now”.
- In case the issue persists, you should also check and make sure that you are signing in with the right account. Also, confirm that your subscription has not expired.
Office 365 Installation Error
The process of MS Office 365 is very easy. However, you may have to face some kind of installation error every now and then. The steps to fix Office 365 installation error are given below.
- In case you are unable to install Office 365 online then you may try to install the same using the offline installer. The offline installer can be helpful in bypassing potential proxy, firewall, antivirus, or internet connection issues that might be halting the installation.
- You may also switch to a wired connection in case there is a problem in the wireless installation of the application.
- It is also possible that the installation of Office 365 might be blocked by your antivirus. So, you may try to install the application by disabling the antivirus temporarily.
- In case the Office 365 installation stops at 90% then we can say that this problem might be occurring because your Windows installer is too busy. In this situation, you need to end some tasks by opening the task manager. Don’t forget to restart your PC after doing the same.