How to Fix Outlook Not Working
Microsoft Outlook Not Working: The outlook is the renowned email service offered by Microsoft. The outlook is also the default email service of the Windows Operating system. Like all other products of Microsoft, Outlook is also sophisticated and less prone to errors and issues. However, it is also a fact, there are still some inevitable technical and non-technical issues that can cause a lot of problems for the users. At the same time, it is also true that you can get rid of the most of issues related to MS outlook if you know the right process to fix it. In case Microsoft Outlook not working for you then this post is just for you. Here, we will discuss why you are facing the MS Outlook problem and how you can fix it by ease.
What are the common problems related to Outlook?
You should know that Outlook is a meticulous email service that has a lot of awesome features and functions. However, many functions and features often result in various errors and issues. There is a variety of issues that an Outlook user may have to deal with. You may check out the list of the most common problems reported by Outlook users.
- Outlook email not working on chrome
- MS Outlook isn’t working on windows
- Can’t send email through MS Outlook
- Unable to send email through MS Outlook
- Not able to receive email via Microsoft Outlook
- MS Outlook password not working
- Forget Microsoft Outlook password
- Outlook email not loading on a web browser
- Microsoft Outlook stopped working all of a sudden
- Outlook IMAP/ POP settings not working
- Can’t set up my email account on MS Outlook
- Not able to send an email with the attachment through Outlook
- Unable to attach a file in Microsoft Outlook email
We have listed all the above issues just to give you some examples of some of the issues associated with Outlook. In fact, you may have to deal with various other problems while using your Outlook email account.
The reasons why Outlook not working
Different kinds of errors and issues are caused by various reasons. That’s why it very difficult for us to predict the reason why Outlook isn’t working for you. Still, we have compiled a list of some of the most common reasons that cause the Outlook email problem as given below.
- The device on you are loading MS Outlook is not connected to the Internet
- The browser on which you are opening Outlook is not compatible
- Sometimes, plugins and add-ons installed on your web browser are also responsible for why MS Outlook doesn’t working properly.
- Your Antivirus or windows firewall stopping MS Outlook from loading properly.
- The version of the browser you are using might be outdated.
- The file you are trying to attach might not be supported
- New emails arriving on your outlook might be getting filtered out.
- You might not be entering the correct email address or password.
- There might be an outlook service outage in your area.
How to fix MS outlook not working?
Given below are the general troubleshooting steps that you should follow in case Outlook is not working on your PC.
- First of all, you should make sure that your device is connected to a fast and smooth internet connection.
- The browser you are using must be compatible with Outlook.
- Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the browser. You should update the same immediately in case you are using an obsolete version of the browser.
- Try to load Outlook again after disabling your plugins and add-ons.
- Run MS Outlook after temporarily disabling your Antivirus and Windows Firewall. Please note that disabling antivirus can make your PC vulnerable to a virus infection. So, make sure you enable Antivirus and Windows Firewall again in case the problem continues.
- Scan your PC with an antivirus and make sure it is not infected with any kind of virus or malware.
- If you are unable to send an email then make sure the file you are trying to attach is supported. Plus, the size of the file should be in a permissible range.
- Check your filter settings in case you are unable to receive emails on Outlook. Also, ensure that you haven’t blocked the sender.
- Those who are not able to log in to Outlook must ensure that they are entering the correct password. In case you can’t remember your password then make sure then you need to run Outlook password recovery.