How to Fix Yahoo Email Not working On Google Chrome
Yahoo Email Not Working On Chrome: In addition to Gmail and Outlook, Yahoo mail is the name that comes to our mind when we hear the word “Email Service”. It has millions of users around the globe. Sending, Receiving, and Managing Email on Yahoo mail is quite easy. This is the reason why it is preferred by a large number of users. It is quite rare to see users complaining much about the Yahoo email service. However, there are a few inevitable problems that can occur occasionally. This post is for those users who are facing problems in using Yahoo Email. Here, we will discuss why yahoo email not working on your laptop/ PC. Plus, we will also let you know how you can Yahoo mail in an easy manner.
Common Issues with Yahoo Email
Despite all the benefits, features, and functions that Yahoo email offers, we still can’t say that it is absolutely flawless. There are a lot of different issues that a Yahoo email user might have to face every now and then. Given below are some of the most common errors, issues, and problems often faced by different Yahoo email users.
- Yahoo loading slowly.
- Yahoo Menu and button not working.
- Unable to sign-in to Yahoo
- Unable to send Emails in Yahoo
- Yahoo mail not receiving Emails.
- Receiving too many spam emails in Yahoo
- Emails and contact missing in Yahoo
- Can’t send emails on Yahoo
- Unable to receive Yahoo email
- Yahoo email not working on iPhone
- Yahoo mail isn’t working on android
- Not able to open Yahoo on Mac
All the issues that we have listed above are a few examples that a Yahoo email user might have to deal with. Any of these issues might be the reason why the Yahoo Email is not working for you.
Why Yahoo Email Stopped Working?
It is true that it is extremely difficult for us to predict the reason why Yahoo email isn’t working on your computer/ Laptop. Let’s discuss the common reason why Yahoo email account isn’t working for you.
- You are using a browser that is not compatible
- The browser you are using is obsolete
- Accumulation of way too many cache and cookies in your browser
- Lost/ Forget Yahoo email password
- You are trying to sign in to Yahoo from an unrecognized device
- Yahoo email account is blocked
- Window Firewall and Antivirus interfering with the proper workflow of Yahoo
- 3rd party add-ons and plugins causing Yahoo email to malfunction
No matter what the reason behind your Yahoo email problem is. You should try to fix it immediately especially if you use Yahoo as your primary email account. Not able to use your email account can result in you missing some important emails
How to fix Yahoo email not working on a Windows PC?
If your Yahoo email is not working on Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browser then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to ensure that you are using Yahoo email on a compatible browser. It is recommended that you should run Yahoo email on famous browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Ensure that you are not using the obsolete version of the browser. In case your browser is outdated then you should update immediately.
- You should also clear your browser’s data i.e. cache, cookies, search history, etc.
- Make sure there is not problematic add-on or extensions installed in your browser. To check which extension is causing the problem you should disable all the extensions one by one and run Yahoo email again.
- Try to run your Yahoo email account once again after disabling your antivirus software.
- You may consider using any other browser or device if the problem continues.
What are the steps to fix Yahoo email not working on iPhone/ Android?
Many of the users prefer using their Yahoo email account on the phone. Here are the steps that you should try in case Yahoo Email is not working on your Android or iPhone.
- Make sure your android or iPhone has proper internet connectivity.
- You should make sure that your phone is not working on Airplane mode.
- In case you have configured Yahoo email then you should check the IMAP/ POP settings
- You may switch from IMAP to POP or vice versa in case the problem continues.
- In case all the above steps fail to resolve the problem then you may download and install Yahoo mail.
My Yahoo Email Not working On Google Chrome, How Can I Fix this issue