How to recover my PayPal account
Recover PayPal account
PayPal is one of the American companies that is operated globally and help I performing online transactions. If the person needs to send and receive money on PayPal then they have to open an account with the help of credentials and information. But many times users end up forgetting the ID and password so in that case PayPal provides its users to recover the account. Follow the below guideline and get the account recovered.
How to recover the PayPal account?
Follow the below step by step instruction in order to recover the PayPal account without any hassle.
- First step is going to the PayPal official website on your browser of your device.
- Then press on the log in option located at top of the page. If user is having any trouble in getting logging in then try again
- Enter the registered email address that user used for PayPal and click on the Next
- Choose from menu and perform the recovery of the PayPal account password and then press next.
- User will be able to view all the options on the device screen such as receive text, receive Email, and answer the security question. Press on the most convenient option through which user needs to get the account recovered.
- Paypal will send the verification code in clicked option of recovery and then hit on the link or verification code
- PayPal Password change page will get prompted on the screen, generate a new password for your account and click on save changes
- Now user will be able to log in with the help of new password for your account.
- It is advised to create a password minimum of 8 characters and mix if signs and symbols in order to secure it from hacking.
These were the few steps to get the account recovered of PayPal.