How to remove malware from your PC in Windows 10?
Solutions for How to remove malware from your PC in Windows 10?: Has the performance of your windows 10 computer started to degrade all of a sudden? Or your web browser is showing a lot of irrelevant ads. All these signs can be a clear indication of malware infections in your windows 10 computer. Thankfully, Windows 10 is loaded with an anti-malware application i.e. windows defender which is fully capable of protecting a PC against threats like viruses, malware, etc. This article is for those users how don’t know how to use window defender to remove malware from a Windows 10 PC. Here, we will discuss the simplest steps by which you can do so effectively.
Easy steps to get rid of Malware from your Windows 10 PC
Before you start to use Windows Defender Offline, you should ensure that you have saved all your files and closed all the running programs.
- To initiate the process, you need to click the Windows “Start” icon and choose “settings”.
- Then, click on the “Update & Security” button followed by “Windows Defender”.
- After opening the windows defender, you should find and click “Open Windows Defender Security Center” button.
- Choose “Virus & threat protection” and then “Advanced Scan”.
- Once the advanced scan screen opens, you should select “Windows Defender Offline Scan” and then “Scan now”.
- Now, the defender will scan your computer.
- The windows defender will detect and quarantine/ remove the virus automatically.
- Restart the Windows 10 PC after the scanning gets over.
Note: Please be patient because windows defender might take around 15 minutes to scan your PC completely.
- Run “Windows Defender” once again and choose the “Open Windows Defender Security Center” button.
- After that, you need to choose “Virus & threat protection” and then “Scan history”.