How to Fix MSN Not Working On Iphone
MSN Not Working: A collection of internet services and applications is provided by the Microsoft under the name MSN. You can watch latest news, check weather updates, and can do so much more on this platform. However, there are times when the users are seen facing issues with MSN. The MSN not working is one of the most common problems faced by the users quite often. Knowing the right steps, the users can easily fix the MSN not working issue themselves. In this article, some troubleshooting steps to solve the MSN not working issue have been provided.
Common issues related to MSN not working
The MSN not working is not a single issue but a cluster of issues that can trouble the users in one way or another. Some of the most common issues that are faced by the users every now and then are listed below.
- MSN not working on Chrome
- Unable to create an MSN account
- MSN not working on Android
- Problem in signing in to MSN account
- MSN not working on iPhone
- Issue in connecting to MSN server
- MSN not working on Mac device
- Feed not loading in MSN
- MSN not working on Windows 10 device
- MSN stopped responding
- No new feed showing in my MSN account
- MSN weather does not update
How to fix the MSN stopped working issue?
Some easy step solutions to solve the not working of MSN are discussed below. In case you are also facing difficulties while trying to work with your MSN account, follow these steps to fix them.
MSN not working on Windows 10
In case one is facing problem while using MSN on Windows 10 device, there are certain troubleshooting measures that can be taken to fix this. Some of these measures are given below.
- Find and fix any issue with your internet connection.
- Make sure that all the important updates are installed in your system. If not, download them immediately.
- The browser you are using to open MSN should be compatible and up-to-date.
- If any antivirus program installed in your system is interfering with MSN, disable it temporarily to solve this problem.
- If there is virus in your device, you need to eliminate it before you can work with MSN smoothly.
MSN not working on Chrome
If you are unable to open MSN from your Google Chrome browser, some measures that can be taken to resolve this issue are mentioned here:
- Make sure that you are using the updated version of the Chrome browser. If not, update it immediately.
- Clear cookies and caches from the Chrome browser and if needed delete browser history too.
- Temporarily disable extensions and add-ons to see if this solves the MSN not working on Chrome issue.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Chrome browser in your device to solve the problem.
- If nothing else works, you can switch your browser.
MSN not working on iPhone/ Android phone
Few things that the users can try to fix the MSN not working issue on an iPhone device are given as follows:
- First of all make sure that you have good internet connectivity on your iPhone. If not, fix the issue with your internet.
- If using MSN iPhone app, make sure that the application is updated to its latest version.
- Check if there is any problem with your device that is not allowing you to work with MSN like less storage, presence of virus, etc. If found, fix them.
- Sometimes, restarting your device can solve the MSN not working issue. Try that too.
- Make sure this issue is not due to Microsoft server problem. If so, wait for this issue to be fixed by Microsoft.
MSN login not working
The users can gain access to their customized MSN account by signing in. Using their Microsoft id and password, they can easily login to their account. However, if you are not able to do this so easily, a few things you can try are given below:
- First of all, make sure that a slow internet connection is now creates troubles logging in.
- Make sure that you are entering the correct user id and password.
- Passwords are case-sensitive so keep the caps lock button on or off as applicable.
- In case the login issue is due to lost password, you need to reset MSN account password.
- In case your account is suspended or blocked temporarily, you will have to wait till it is unblocked to log in again.
My MSN email account was working fine but out of nowhere, it has started to show many problems. I am not able to send emails please help.