Shaw Email Not Working on Iphone and Outlook
Shaw Email Not Working: Any email service, no matter how many features it offers, face certain issues at some point. Similar is the case with Shaw email service. Users, every now and the, seem to face problems with the working of the Shaw email. The not working of the Shaw email is one of the most common issues that comes in many forms and can have many reasons behind it. But, the good thing is that one can easily fix this issue by following the right troubleshooting measures. In this article, certain methods to fix Shaw email not working problem have been provided.
Reasons behind the Shaw Email Not Working
Some of the most factors that can cause trouble while working on the Shaw email are listed below.
- You have slow internet speed or the speed is breaking causing Shaw email not to work in the way it should.
- Using an outdated browser to open Shaw email can also be a reason for its not working.
- Conflict with any third party software installed in your device creates Shaw email not working problem.
- An unknown problem with your device is not allowing you to work on Shaw email.
- If there is Shaw network outage in your area, you won’t be able to work on Shaw email.
Ways to solve the Shaw Email not working problem
Some of the simple ways to fix the not working of Shaw email has been provided below.
Fix the problem with your internet connection
Following things you can try to fix the slow internet connection to get Shaw email working again:
- Make sure you are connected to a network that is stable and has fairly good speed
- Check that your device is not in airplane mode. If it is, turn the airplane mode off.
- Disconnect your router and device. Restart them both and then establish a new connection.
- If nothing works you might need to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Solve Shaw email not working on web browser
In case you are not able to work on Shaw email on any particular browser, you can follow the steps given below to fix this.
- Make sure that the browser you are using is compatible with Shaw email.
- Also, always use an updated browser to open Shaw email.
- Clear cookies and caches from your browser.
- Temporarily disable any extensions or plug-ins added to your browser.
- Try reinstalling the browser in your device to see if this solves the problem.
- If nothing works, you might need to switch to another browser.
Solution for Shaw email not working on iPhone
In case you are not able to work on Shaw email on your iPhone device, here’s how you can resolve this issue:
- If using Shaw email via mobile app, make sure that you are using the latest version.
- Make sure that you set up Shaw email in your iPhone using the correct POP/ IMAP settings. If not so sure, you might try reconfiguring it.
- If any antivirus or third-party program running in your iPhone is affecting the working of Shaw email, disable such program temporarily while using Shaw email.
- Sometimes, restarting your iPhone can fix the Shaw email not working issue by fixing any unknown problem with your device.
Solve issues related to your Shaw email account
Fix these issues with your Shaw email account to fix the not working problem:
- Make sure there is no setting error in your Shaw email.
- Enough space should be there in your Shaw email account or it might not work properly.
- If your account is hacked it can create some unknown troubles in working. To fix this, you need to reset your password immediately.
- In case there is network outage, you need to wait for this problem to be fixed at the server end.
Shaw email receiving not working
In case you are not able to receive emails in your Shaw email account, you can fix this by following the steps given below:
- First of all, make sure that there is enough space in your account to accommodate incoming emails.
- Check that the settings of your Shaw email account do not divert your incoming mails to spam or trash.
- If the issue is with a particular sender, make sure that you haven’t accidentally blocked the sender.
- In case you are receiving messages in bulk, the incoming mails might get delayed
- Ask your sender to check that they are entering your email address correctly.