Yandex Email Not Working on IPhone
Yandex Mail Not Working: Apart with simple sending and receiving emails at great speed, the Yandex mail also comes with features like easy account recovery, large storage capacity, spam protection, etc. However, despite these features, the users always encounter troubles while working on this email service. The Yandex mail not working is a very common issues faced by a large number of users quite frequently. There can be plethora of reasons behind the problem but the main thing is where to find it solution. This article provides some simple ways in which the users can fix the Yandex mail not working issues without any external help. Keep reading to know more.
Possible Causes for Yandex Mail Not Working
A handful of reasons can be there behind the Yandex email not working problem. It is important to know the reason behind this problem so that the troubleshooting can be done in a better manner.
- Slow internet connection- If your internet connection is not giving fairly good speed, it can cause the not working issue in Yandex email.
- Problem with your browser- A browser outdated or incompatible with Yandex email can create problems with its working.
- Email account related issues- Sometimes issue with Yandex email account can also be a reason for its not working properly.
- Issues with the device being used- Issues with your device like outdated operating system, conflict with third-party application, virus infection, etc can create Yandex email not working problem.
- Settings error- Incorrect email settings can create issues such as failure to send or receive emails.
How to fix Yandex Mail Not Working?
The Yandex email not working issue can create many issues and needs to be solved urgently. Some simple ways to help the users solve this problem on their own are provided below. Users even with low technical expertise can follow these ways and fix the Yandex email not working issue on their own.
Fix internet related issues
First of all, make sure that there is no internet issue. To check this, try to load a webpage in your browser. If the page does not load, it means the net is not working properly. To fix this, establish a new connection between your router and your device.
Resolve Yandex email not working on Google Chrome
Some simple steps to fix the issue ‘Yandex email not working on Google Chrome’ are given below:
- Check if your internet connection is working fine and you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Clear browser cookies, caches and browser history to see if this solves the issue.
- Temporarily disable any extension or plug-ins added to your browser.
- If nothing else works, you might want to consider using another browser.
Fix issues with your device to solve Yandex not working
Certain problems with the device can cause the Yandex mail to not work properly. Basic troubleshooting steps to fix this problem have been provided below.
- Make sure that all important updates are installed in your system. If not, download them immediately.
- In case there is virus in your system, run a system scan and remove the threats found. This might fix the Yandex mail not working problem.
- There should be enough space in your device for the Yandex mail to work properly.
- Make sure that any third-party program running in your system is not interfering with the working of Yandex mail. Temporarily disable such programs while using Yandex.
- If nothing else works, you might want to consider using another device.
How to fix Yandex email not working on iPhone?
To fix the Yandex email not working on iPhone, the users can try the following things:
- In case you are using mobile app to open Yandex email, make sure that the app is updated to its latest version.
- Make sure you have configured your Yandex email account on iPhone with correct IMAP settings.
- The latest version of iOS should be installed in your iPhone.
- Try logging into your account from other device to make sure that the problem is not with your account or browser.